Stylish panel heater with an effect of 600W. The steel front is curved with rounded corners. A fantastic design that will fit all interiors beautifully with integrated WiFi (H-bracket and screws included).
In collaboration with Eker Design, Mill reinvented the rather boring product of panel heaters. The result is simply stunning. The heater is visible, yet it is invisible. The rounded edges of the product, combined with the slightly curved front, has made this into a design icon in the heater industry. The exquisite design of Mill Steel has rapidly become the favourite heating product for many interior designers, architects etc.
To make people's lives truly convenient, they are now fully WiFi integrated panel heaters, where the heaters can be controlled with a touch of a button on your Millheat App. By using the App you can control different locations (home, cabins etc) and as many heaters as you want. The App is free and there are no hidden costs.
Search for "Millheat" in Google Play and Appstore.
Mill is Mill's best-selling model. It will keep bedrooms and your kitchen heated with a total effect of 600W.
Recommended room size: 8-11 m²
The Millheat app gives you freedom to control your heaters from anywhere in the world, at a touch of a button. Just tell the app your normal schedule and it will adjust the temperature automatically for you, making your life easy and comfortable.
The app is built in a way such that each heater that is installed will be connected to a house and a specific room (where a room can consist of one or several heaters), or as independent heaters that can be moved between different rooms.
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations (home, cabins etc), all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated
- Set up weekly programs with different pore-defined modes (Comfort, Sleep, Away and OFF)
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room
- Override the set programs for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your program if you get home earlier than normal one day)
- Control your heater independently by not assigning it to a specific room and program. This gives you the freedom to move the heater between rooms, according to your needs.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registeres a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
- Aluminium heating element - high efficiency and low surface temperature
- Silent operations
- Super accurate thermostat - digitally registered
- Easy operation
- Temperature calibration function
- Elegant design with glass front
- Advanced thermostat control - Millheat App + WiFi
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeDMA STORES LTD requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. DMA STORES LTD will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, DMA STORES LTD will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. DMA STORES LTD will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.