Be a part of the adventure with the Feeding Frenzy Indominus Rex figure inspired by the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous! Indominus Rex is the most terrifying and deadliest dinosaur. She features ghostly white scales, vicious teeth and dagger- like forearms. And watch out! This dinosaur is ready for a feeding frenzy and has a huge BITE! To start, pet her on the head and she will let out a small, playful growl. Push back the tail and the mouth opens WIDE! Put the "toy ribs" (included) in her mouth and she releases a massive CHOMP. Whatever you do, don't pet her while she's eating; the Indominus Rex will let out a fierce growl and her eyes glow red, too! Kids will love acting out feeding frenzy scenes and relive all the exciting adventure of the series! Makes a great gift for ages 4 years old and up especially fans of Jurassic World, dinosaurs and action play! Colours and decorations may vary.
- Contents: A Jurassic World Feeding Frenzy Indominus Rex
- The Feeding Frenzy Indominus Rex is inspired by the Jurassic World animated series, Camp Cretaceous
- The most terrifying and deadliest dinosaur, Indominus Rex is ready for a feeding frenzy and has a huge BITE
- Pet Indominus Rex on the head and she lets out a small, playful growl
- Push back the tail and the mouth opens so kids can put the "toy ribs" (included) in her mouth and she releases a massive CHOMP
- But watch out! Don't pet the Indominus Rex when she's eating her ribs! If you do, she will let out a fierce growl and her eyes glow red, too
- Kids will love acting out feeding frenzy scenes and relive all the exciting adventure of the series
- It's the perfect gift for ages 4 years old and up especially Jurassic World fans and those who love dinosaurs and action play
- Battery Requirements: 3 x AG13 (LR44) Button Cell batteries (Included)
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeDMA STORES LTD requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. DMA STORES LTD will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, DMA STORES LTD will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. DMA STORES LTD will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.