- Grows With Your Little One - Orcas converts from a Group 1 into a Group 2/3 high back booster seat with 7-position headrest to create the perfect comfortable and protective environment
- Safe and Snug - Following our nesting principle, the Orcas infant liner and 5-point safety harness up to 18 kg creates the perfect fit for baby’s early adventures
- 4 Recline Positions For Total Comfort - Orcas features 4 recline positions, for optimum comfort and support with memory foam cushions are also contoured to keep tiny travellers content
- Quick & Simple ISOfix Connectors - Equipped with adjustable ISOFix connectors and top tether
- Orcas can securely connect to your vehicle ISOFix points, enhancing safety and stability
- Superior Side Impact Protection - Orcas NXT features Diono Superior side impact protection and deep reinforced sidewalls to absorb and dispense energy under impact
- Maximum user weight: 36kg
We all know that little ones grow in the blink of an eye. As a Group 1, 2, 3 ISOFix car seat Orcas is designed to be a constant companion for every adventure. Securely cocooning your little one from 9kg – 36kg approx. 9 months up to 12 years of age, Orcas is the perfect blend of beautiful design and longevity.
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeDMA STORES LTD requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. DMA STORES LTD will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, DMA STORES LTD will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. DMA STORES LTD will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.