Spark storytelling with Chelsea and her soccer playset. Two goals, each with a score board, attach to a play area where she can practice and play - press down on her shoulders for 'kicking' action! Collect all the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures doll sets and toys to recreate favourite moments. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Doll cannot stand alone. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Contents: A Chelsea doll in fashion and accessories, 2 puppy figures, 2 puppy bandanas, a field area, 2 goals, a set of bleachers, a ball, 2 flags, 2 puppy bones, a puppy bowl, a backpack, a gold medal, a water bottle and a snack accessory
- Young imaginations can play out lots of sports stories with their Barbie Chelsea toy doll set, inspired by Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures and her football playset
- Two goals, each with an adjustable scoring board, attach to a field area where the Chelsea doll toy can practice and play. When her shoulders are pressed she performs a fun 'kicking' action
- Two puppy friends with sporty bandanas can join in the fun with this educational toy. A set of bleachers provides seating for fans and friends (not included)
- This Barbie toy doll set includes fun storytelling accessories, like a gold medal, backpack, water bottle, snacks and a ball, making it a great gift toy for creative play
- This Barbie Chelsea doll is game-ready in a colourful football jersey with sporty stripes, matching shorts, shin guards and shoes
- When a kid plays out sports stories with Barbie and her sisters, they imagine everything they can become. Collect all the Barbie Dreamhouse Adventures dolls play sets and dream up new adventures
Limited Warranties are non-transferable. The following Limited Warranties are given to the original retail purchaser of the following Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc.Products:
Frames Used In Upholstered and Leather Products
Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to all frames used in sofas, couches, love seats, upholstered chairs, ottomans, sectionals, and sleepers. warrants these components to you, the original retail purchaser, to be free from material manufacturing defects.
Purchasing & DeliveryBefore you make your purchase, it’s helpful to know the measurements of the area you plan to place the furniture. You should also measure any doorways and hallways through which the furniture will pass to get to its final destination.
Picking up at the storeDMA STORES LTD requires that all products are properly inspected BEFORE you take it home to insure there are no surprises. Our team is happy to open all packages and will assist in the inspection process. We will then reseal packages for safe transport. We encourage all customers to bring furniture pads or blankets to protect the items during transport as well as rope or tie downs. DMA STORES LTD will not be responsible for damage that occurs after leaving the store or during transit. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to make sure the correct items are picked up and in good condition.
DeliveryCustomers are able to pick the next available delivery day that best fits their schedule. However, to route stops as efficiently as possible, DMA STORES LTD will provide the time frame. Customers will not be able to choose a time. You will be notified in advance of your scheduled time frame. Please make sure that a responsible adult (18 years or older) will be home at that time.
In preparation for your delivery, please remove existing furniture, pictures, mirrors, accessories, etc. to prevent damages. Also insure that the area where you would like your furniture placed is clear of any old furniture and any other items that may obstruct the passageway of the delivery team. DMA STORES LTD will deliver, assemble, and set-up your new furniture purchase and remove all packing materials from your home. Our delivery crews are not permitted to move your existing furniture or other household items. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the purchased items in a safe and controlled manner but will not attempt to place furniture if they feel it will result in damage to the product or your home. Delivery personnel are unable to remove doors, hoist furniture or carry furniture up more than 3 flights of stairs. An elevator must be available for deliveries to the 4th floor and above.